Sy and Ty in Santa Cruz, CA

Logan

Member
So about 3 weeks ago the girlfriend and I were in Santa Cruz, CA near the boardwalk and what do I spot while we are walking down the street? A Syclone and a 92' Ty sitting in front of a house. Both of them looked like they ran but needed some help. The Sy was clean except for one little door ding that I noticed and the seats had been changed out or reupholstered. The Ty had some red flames that I wasn't too fond of but it was packed full of stuff like they were moving so I think it ran.

I know this is one of those threads that would have been better with pictures and I took some with my phone but they came out crappy. It just made me happy to see two of them sitting there and in savable condition. In a year or so I would like to go back with 10k in cash and see if the guy will part with both of them. Who knows? I may luck out.
 
Top