Sy spotted...Stangfreek? Fort Collins, CO

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Heading home from class and errands and saw a Sy headed west on Drake Rd. By the time I flipped a U'y, it was outta sight. Which way did you go? Was that you Stangfreek? At least I waved. :grin: Maybe next time.

_________________
T Jay
Typhoon #2482
Mostly Stock
smallsig.jpg


<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: phoonTy on 2002-04-08 21:53 ]</font>
 
R

rugby4u

Guest
Know of a Syclone in Fort Collins

Know of a Syclone in Fort Collins

I know of a nice Syclone in Fort Collins. It is at Front Range Community College. It is really really nice. It isn't clean. (Sad) But it has a nice wing on the back of it.
 

TurboManiacal

Donating Member
Re: Know of a Syclone in Fort Collins

Re: Know of a Syclone in Fort Collins

rugby4u said:
I know of a nice Syclone in Fort Collins. It is at Front Range Community College. It is really really nice. It isn't clean. (Sad) But it has a nice wing on the back of it.

A nice wing on the back of a Syclone. :evil:
 
R

rugby4u

Guest
Wing

Wing

The wing on the back of it isnt' like a big "Ricer" wing. it looks cool..it isn't a big battle wing like you see the ones on those "rice burners"
 
Top