Syclone #173 at miller hill mall Duluth, MN *PICTURE*

Spnknu

Member
Saw it rolling through the parking lot, tried to stop and talk to the owner but already left by the time I got to the truck. Left a note hopefully he calls. Clean from what I could tell, stock had a visor. Custom pinstriping and tri tone by leroys customs. I took a picture but dont know how to post from my phone.

Flipped out when I saw it, the nose of the truck gave it away.

IMG_0117.jpg
 
Last edited:

n0mab00n

'Noma GT Fanatic
Re: Syclone #173 at miller hill mall Duluth, MN *PICTURE*

Saw it rolling through the parking lot, tried to stop and talk to the owner but already left by the time I got to the truck. Left a note hopefully he calls. Clean from what I could tell, stock had a visor. Custom pinstriping and tri tone by leroys customs. I took a picture but dont know how to post from my phone.

Flipped out when I saw it, the nose of the truck gave it away.

IMG_0117.jpg

Uh huh those bumper covers are a DEAD giveaway :lol:.

It looks a little rough but could just be snow salt/road grime & other than that damn horrible visor (which ruins truck cabs) I kinda like the " Leroys Customs tri tone pinstriping " as it's different.
 

Spnknu

Member
Re: Syclone #173 at miller hill mall Duluth, MN *PICTURE*

I would of gotten more pictures of it but I'm not really a creeper like that taking pictures of peoples truck w/o permission. Just a quick snap & a glance at the last 4 digits. I did leave a note with my number and the syty.net on his window.
 

Ruddell

Member
Re: Syclone #173 at miller hill mall Duluth, MN *PICTURE*

Someones got a pretty sweet grandpa is what im thinking!
 
Top