The Jeff Scott Thread on nats

QWERTYphoon

Motley Driver Award 2009
Re: The Jeff Scott Thread on nats

Thanks JSM for a wonderful weekend, you guys are tops in this community! I look forward to the information and knowledge you share to this community. You are a big reason everybody has set the bar so high when it comes to innovation. At this point in the syclone and typhoon legacy, JSM is a deciding factor in this trucks future and the inspiration in the syty community in general. I look forward to getting my ass kicked by the next generation of syty enthusiasts!

Captain Morgan

Moderated User

yeah, definately a big thanks for Jeff & Jeremy for taking care of the track and providing some good entertainment as well over the weekend.

Black Knight

I Glow Therefore I am

Yes Jeff's truck will run, sorry for not so gooder video footage though.

Thanx again Jeff for bringing your truck all that way, it was a pleasure to push it around the track and to see you again buddy, take care.

CarbonFiber AWD

Donating Member

Black Knight said:
Yes Jeff's truck will run, sorry for not so gooder video footage though.

Thanx again Jeff for bringing your truck all that way, it was a pleasure to push it around the track and to see you again buddy, take care.

Oh geez......there's my big mouth acting like I can help with advice...... :roll: Jeff's dad saw it before me I think. Does that thing sound thumpy or WHAT ?lol
Vinny