TN/KY Owners Shindig Discussion

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: TN/KY Owners Shindig Discussion

Not sure yet. Were going to Cali in Dec. so I don't know where this is gonna fit in with our calendar/budget.
 

TNPhoon

1of28
Re: TN/KY Owners Shindig Discussion

Anyone who is THINKING OF or knows for sure they are going:
Are you probably going to drive or fly?
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: TN/KY Owners Shindig Discussion

You best f*cking show up Jimmy. I want to be amongst friends when I look up at the sky and see the milky way again....
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: TN/KY Owners Shindig Discussion

IF I go I will be driving or bumming a ride with Nate. :lol:

Jimmy and I went a few years ago and we had a blast.
 

sy#2716

SyTy 4 Life
Re: TN/KY Owners Shindig Discussion

I live only about 45 mins away from Macon so that will not be a problem. lol


BTW Jimmy what going on with your truck motor or trans?
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: TN/KY Owners Shindig Discussion

I live only about 45 mins away from Macon so that will not be a problem. lol


BTW Jimmy what going on with your truck motor or trans?

Front diff locked up.

Hell,I might fix it before the meet.
 

TNPhoon

1of28
Re: TN/KY Owners Shindig Discussion

I don't know when planning for the next Shindig started/starts, but I throw Nashville in for the location nomination.
 
Top