techserv979
New member
Price of gas is forcing me to sell my baby.
93 white on white Typhoon with 99,450 miles. New ball joints and steering rebuild
with the ZQ8 steering box. 7,500 on tune-up. Trans shifts like new with no slippage in OD. No oil leaks or rust. R/F fender cladding is pulling away at front where it meets the bumper. Rear defrost ribbons at rear window need to be resoldered. Been running alcohol injection for the last 15,000 miles. No detonation and clean valves makes for a happy Ty. A/C works great on R12. Comes with 8 (yes I know it only has six) low impedance 50# injectors (not installed).
Selling for 10,500 if you mention this site.
I don't check this site much so if you have any questions please e-mail.
techserv9798@gmail.com
Brian 206-353-5558
93 white on white Typhoon with 99,450 miles. New ball joints and steering rebuild
with the ZQ8 steering box. 7,500 on tune-up. Trans shifts like new with no slippage in OD. No oil leaks or rust. R/F fender cladding is pulling away at front where it meets the bumper. Rear defrost ribbons at rear window need to be resoldered. Been running alcohol injection for the last 15,000 miles. No detonation and clean valves makes for a happy Ty. A/C works great on R12. Comes with 8 (yes I know it only has six) low impedance 50# injectors (not installed).
Selling for 10,500 if you mention this site.
I don't check this site much so if you have any questions please e-mail.
techserv9798@gmail.com
Brian 206-353-5558