Typhoon crossmember

tytom

Donating Member
Need a good trans/transfer case crossmember for my Ty, to replace the banged-up one in my truck. Need it shipped to NJ... Let me know guys...Thanks, Tom
 

Sportmachines

Active member
Re: Typhoon crossmember

We have a bunch of them. As well as almost any other parts for TY's. We are in Central NY.
 

T-Bone

Active member
Re: Typhoon crossmember

tytom said:
Need a good trans/transfer case crossmember for my Ty, to replace the banged-up one in my truck. Need it shipped to NJ... Let me know guys...Thanks, Tom

Tom, let me know your best price and I'll see if I can beat it for you. Are you running the chrome stockers I shipped to you a while back? Hope all is well.
 

mattw

Active member
Re: Typhoon crossmember

DaveP said:
Just a reminder: The AWD cross member (square tube) is unique. The regular 4X4 (round tube) won't fit. The B&M guys should have lots of them....


Do you know what, specifically, interferes?


-Matt
 

Raist103

Engine Killer, iPhone Killer, Lawnmower Killer
Re: Typhoon crossmember

i also have one and in nj if the other guys run out :)
 
Top