Typhoon on Ebay, joker...

typhoon1588

New member
What a weird way to present a Ty for auction!!! I mean, all of his statements were not lies, but those who are unfamiliar to the trucks will think it can pull on a new Vette, and is basically a GN with an SUV body!

Regardless, that engine is fucking CLEAN for 44k miles
 

TurboManiacal

Donating Member
When I saw that it was a wht/wht and from forum I started to curse the slow dialup while I was waiting to see the custom Typhoon intake styling...alas this is not the Ty I was expecting through your descriptions of a seriously clean engine bay.

The engine is not as clean as it was made out to be. This truck is nowhere near the price that these guys are hoping it will go for. I'd pay $17k maybe $18k tops.
 

Merk

Donating Member
nice truck.

The engine bay area....not that clean.

Lets see how they compare:

Ebay Ty (44K):

ty5.JPG

ty8.JPG



My Ty (105K):
tyengine.jpg

tyexterior.jpg


[/img]
________
Cheap Glass Pipes
 
Last edited:

Grizzle

New member
tyexterior.jpg



Merk....There's something about your Ty that I just love...Is that the stock paint? Or...Cause it's BEAUTIFUL
 

Merk

Donating Member
Thanks for the warm comments regarding my Ty.

It's got alot of wax on it, as well as patience.

Tried as much as possible to maintain its originality while improving factory imperfections.

There are nicer trucks out there that I am very jealous of :p
________
Free Vaporizer
 
Last edited:

TurboManiacal

Donating Member
E-mailed seller to see if there was something that he/she might have forgotten to mention that makes it an expensive Typhoon. As it is it's prolly about $7500 too much. Heck, 2 years ago USAA Federal Savings bank would only alot $16,500 for the purchase of a Typhoon. Soooo....
 

Tooky

Serious about performance
The engine bay does look very clean, cleaner than mine for sure.

I don't think I would have included the photo of the Ty with the ID4 spaceship using a lazer ray to vaporize planet Earth in the background though.. :roll: Probably would have just left that one out :)

ty7.JPG
 

TurboManiacal

Donating Member
spoke 12hrs too soon:

I KEEP THIS EMAIL FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND SEND IT ALONG FROM TIME TO TIME- HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!!

Glad to see you self appointed yourself on taking on the enormous task of monitoring the entire web for prices on classic cars you feel are out of monitary alignment! It's good to have people with nothing to do for this job, since it takes hours to comb through the web and try to keep all prices to what you feel people should charge for their own personal property. soon you can promote yourself into other area's such as the housing market. Just think,you can call people up and tell them that they're asking too much for they're home, regardless of what amenities they've put in. BOATS,AIRPLANES, IT DOESN'T HAVE TO STOP THERE!! I'm sure your a certfied authority on collector cars. you probably suscribe to all the car magazines!
i'm sure you work for one of the CPI books,kelley book,Black book, Blue book, Hemmings, NADA and Galves books ! maybe you work for KRUSE auction!

However, it amazes me how people can charge 35k-50k for ac cobra kit car replica ,and streetrods which have nothing original, are allowed to actually counterfiet a great classic car ,not made by a major car manufacturer, have no numbers matching, and titles that reads "kit cars" ,
But my real collector car THAT IS FLAWLESS WITH LOW MILEAGE AND FULLY DOCUMENTED and made by General Motors is out of your parameters of pricing?? THANKS FOR TRYING TO KEEP ALL THE CAR PRICES ALIGNED! AND THANKS FOR LOOKING OUT FOR MY MONEY!
SO WHAT'S MY POINT?? YOU WORRY ABOUT WHAT YOU SELL, AND I'LL WORRY ABOUT WHAT'S MINE!

My response:

Oops...I thought you were looking to sell...my bad...scratch an overpriced 44k mile wht/wht Ty from my list. I had a 93 Ty w/ high miles I sold looking for a low mile Sy...ran across your Ty and would have accepted it as a replacement. Sorry you don't want to do buisness with me.


Ryan
 

TurboManiacal

Donating Member
His next reply:

We've been selling cars for over 16 years successfully!!. i make a very very good living at it.!! i've read what you wrote about my typhoon on your little - chat line. i've also seen your 1986 RED vette. buy the way- it's a ZIT! YOU NEVER HAD ANY INTENTION OF BUYING MINE. your just a Stroke with too much time on his hands, trying to tell the world how little you know about everything. don't worry about how much i sell MY car for and i won't worry about your two PIMPLES!!!
ebay joker

my response:

That's not my vette, I know not who you think that I am on that board, I go by Sigo (shorten my aol address) and I included the link on purpose. Have a nice day.

CPT Ryan Le Vier
US Army

btw...nice language...the world knows how nice you are now.
 

TurboManiacal

Donating Member
And the next one:

Cpt. if i find out that your slandering me, i will get your commanding officer involved.
i will check. i willl also check the board again to see if that was you. if it wasn't- my apology

Umm...I don't see ANY slandering going on here. Just a lot of threats from a guy asking a bit much for a Ty.
 

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3
i've also seen your 1986 RED vette. buy the way- it's a ZIT!!!!

I guess he is talking about my Vette. Hmm, I supose that is insult, but I really don't know what that means. Is my engine ready to pop?

YOU NEVER HAD ANY INTENTION OF BUYING MINE. your just a Stroke with too much time on his hands, trying to tell the world how little you know about everything. don't worry about how much i sell MY car for and i won't worry about your two PIMPLES!!!

Interesting choice of words. It seems like he is using the teenage puberty insults theme: zit, pimple, & stroke. A little scary for a grown man, I will just leave it at that.
 
Top