Typhoon Parts for Sale

Bill Z

Donating Member
Everything is sold Now. And will be picked up in about an hour.

After 12 years of ownership, 2 years ago I sold my Typhoon. Now the wife wants me to clean up the garage. WOW!! I still have a bunch of Typhoon parts. I know!! Hard to believe!

All has to go at once, no parting out. Whoever buys the stuff can sell it off if they want to.

Local pickup only (Spring Texas).

Stock turbo Used but in very good shape
Stock throttle body with sensors Used but in very good shape
Stock dead computer (use as exchange)
Front bumper cover has some patches
Electric radiator fan Bought new several years back. Never installed
Rear glass hinges
Door lock motors
3 inch aluminum air breather pipe. New several years back. Never installed
Rubber breather elbows. New several years back. Never installed
Assortment of screws and fasteners.
Assortment of used injectors spark plugs.
Instrument gauge cluster
Data master cable

All for $150. Local pick up only.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1113[1].jpg
    IMG_1113[1].jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1114[1].jpg
    IMG_1114[1].jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Stridan

New member
Re: Typhoon Parts for Sale

If still looking I am interested. I'm in Austin but have family around you.
 
Top