typhoon parts wanted

TYTILIDIE

METH HEAD
Re: typhoon parts wanted

Any interest in a modified fuel rail? I also have an intake manifold I'd part with.
 

ONEBADBLAZER

ty-clone in the making
Re: typhoon parts wanted

what do u mean by moded fuel rail and how for the intake and what dose it come with
 

TYTILIDIE

METH HEAD
Re: typhoon parts wanted

what do u mean by moded fuel rail and how for the intake and what dose it come with

I had it modified a few years back, I eliminated the PITA part that goes behind the intake. We sealed it all off and ran it around the front

As for the intake, it was welded for Vortecs, need severe cleaning. In all reality, it could stand to welded better. Im not sure what your build plans are but this was already set up for the injectors to be lower and everything. The weld is chicken scratch and they used some kind of JB weld or some sort of filler to level the gasket surface. I'd sell you the intake (as is), the rails and a set of 33lb injectors, water neck, AFPR, for $500, $550 if you want me to get rid of all the chicken scratch weld and clean it up.
 

ONEBADBLAZER

ty-clone in the making
Re: typhoon parts wanted

give a few days and ill get back with u on that stuff i do want it let me see if i can find an upper
 

T-Bone

Active member
Re: typhoon parts wanted

I have both cladding pieces that are directly behind the doors, both arches that go across the rear wheels, the driver door "typhoon" labelled cladding piece and a rear bumper support. All these pieces are perfect with no broken tabs or previous repairs. Let me know if you want any or all of it and I will price it out. The more you take, the lower the overall cost will be though :tup:
 

Norm

Donating Member
Re: typhoon parts wanted

I have a complete engine/tranny with some extras: high stall converter, some intake work done( port matched). Also have a drivers side front fender cladding, that needs some work done on it, but I can fix it up for you.P.M me if interested.
 

BBW808

New member
Re: typhoon parts wanted

I have everything you need. Upper, lower, fuel rail, cladding, interior stuff. Get in touch, we'll get you set up.
 

BoostedSUV

Active member
Re: typhoon parts wanted

I have a lower intake that's cleaned up, painted and gasket matched. I also have a set of fresh ported stock heads with new comp springs and bigger valves if you are interested. Just figured I'd throw it out there. I also have the crossover tube and stock airbox
 

janeto72

New member
Re: typhoon parts wanted

I have an upper/lower intake,fuel rail,throttlebody misc.vacuum hoses, both rear wheeel arches and passenegr side piece behind door.
j
 

vettandtyphoon

New member
Re: typhoon parts wanted

lol. dudes i got all the bolt ons for the motor. i want to sell it all. someone make me a deal.. upper lower fuel rails, throttle body, turbo, exhaust manifolds, downpipe. adfpr. 36lb accel injectors. air condition unit. whatever man. i got it all
 
Top