Typhoon Towing a HUGE Boat: Mill Creek, WA

Ty0279

Historically Significant
Saw a blk/blk Typhoon heading north on Bothell-Everett Hwy on Monday evening March 7th around 8:30pm. To my surprise it was towing the biggest powerboat of all-time...at least a 30'-40' boat...with two huge motors on the back. :eek:

Anybody on here??
 

TyFytr

Neophyte
Re: Typhoon Towing a HUGE Boat: Mill Creek, WA

It wasn't me, I've to much respect for the lil trucks that could. I work in Everett, an commute from Bremerton what a road trip. Getting a 92 together for a commuter.
 

Ty0279

Historically Significant
Re: Typhoon Towing a HUGE Boat: Mill Creek, WA

TyFytr said:
It wasn't me, I've to much respect for the lil trucks that could. I work in Everett, an commute from Bremerton what a road trip. Getting a 92 together for a commuter.

Holy crap, that's a long commute.

I don't know who it was, but the boat was at least three times bigger than the Ty.
 

vinnieTy

TY # 1889
Re: Typhoon Towing a HUGE Boat: Mill Creek, WA

Thats funny three times bigger then the truck , HAHAHAHA:rotf:


Just amazing what people do.:roll:
 

SyChic

NOT a newbie, just shy
Re: Typhoon Towing a HUGE Boat: Mill Creek, WA

Sorry I missed it, I'm not far from there. Maybe we will find out at Hooters on the 3rd, who it was..
 

skwayb

NWSTP
Re: Typhoon Towing a HUGE Boat: Mill Creek, WA

Wasn't mine..... I am close to that Area but I just got mine running last week.
 
Top