What did you do to your SyTy today? (part 2)

Static

Member
Re: What did you do to your SyTy today? (part 2)

Replaced the mode selector switch on the HVAC controls so now I have working a/c. Also had a code 35, so I pulled the IAC valve tested and cleaned it. Very dirty inside the port. Idle quality improved dramatically.
 

Scooter

New member
Finally had a minute to do a quick wheel on the paint, boy did she need it. She really needs new paint but that will have to wait.
y2esery2.jpg
aje5yrah.jpg


To

u9a4e3uz.jpg


Not bad for 21yr old paint!

amemy8yg.jpg
 

MICH TY

Donating Member
Re: What did you do to your SyTy today? (part 2)

Looks like quite an improvement:tup:

I've seen your TY sitting in your driveway as I travel down M53 a few times...
 

MotoCam360

Member
Re: What did you do to your SyTy today? (part 2)

This week I swapped out those front 50 series tires for some 35 series... the rake looks much better I think... next up, some body parts and cladding, followed by coils

255/35/18

TYsideshot_zpsc7f918d9.jpg


TYfront_zpsa91dccef.jpg
 

incognito

stocker
Re: What did you do to your SyTy today? (part 2)

today i replaced the knock sensor, then did a few launches. still gets me giddy everytime! :D

so far no more code43.

gah mine needs what #0806 just got ^
 

V

Donating Member
Re: What did you do to your SyTy today? (part 2)

polish_zpsd61af854.jpg


SoGT needed tires and I got tired of looking at the flaws in the clear coat. Polishing suxs, get someone else to do it for you. :D
 

mattw

Active member
Re: What did you do to your SyTy today? (part 2)

polish_zpsd61af854.jpg


SoGT needed tires and I got tired of looking at the flaws in the clear coat. Polishing suxs, get someone else to do it for you. :D

Those look nice! Are they polished and then cleared or just polished?
 

V

Donating Member
Re: What did you do to your SyTy today? (part 2)

Just polish. I know I have a ton of upkeep now.:screwy:
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: What did you do to your SyTy today? (part 2)

^^ That'll buff right out. :doh:
you know it :tup:
Got your work cut out for ya Morgan
yeah that never ends
apparently mother nature can read.
pffft, the tailgate was only Krylon'd :lol: My original tailgate has been off the truck for years and years, that tailgate is the one off the 89 Blazer I parted a long ass time ago.
 

wildphil

I Love My Ty's
Re: What did you do to your SyTy today? (part 2)

Put a smog tune on the Royal and took it in for the test. Yea it passed.

Now I can get it tagged for another year. The old one expired over four months ago.:eek:
 

Scooter

New member
MICH TY, I'm surprised you've seen it there, I'm almost never home haha.

Got my brakes all together finally, just have to order my Renz brackets and modify the wheels to fit them.
edypa3ub.jpg
2ana7eve.jpg
 
Top