White/Gray SoGT - Hwy 85 & 42nd St, Evans CO

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
I was filling the Subaru with gas at a fantastic $3.349/Gallon for 87 octane, when out on the highway, I catch the tail end of what appears to be a rear bumper cover...

Light turns green and traffic pulls away; sure enough, it was a white/gray SoGT. And it was in much too good a shape to be the Bandi truck. Unless they fixed the dents, painted it, gave it new cladding/stickers and new wheels. :lol:

It was almost cooler than a SyTy sighting, because I've never seen a SoGT out cruising. :tup:
 

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Re: White/Gray SoGT - Hwy 85 & 42nd St, Evans CO

supersports10 said:
i would have flagged him down, and talked to him.

I was in the middle of filling my tank, and he had a green light. :lol: My stoplight to make the left turn after him is way too long. He'd have been 4 miles away by the time I finished getting gas and made the turn. :lol:
 
Top