Wiring Harness and Instrument Bezel

LIL QIK

HELL YEA I GOT BOOST!
Looking for a regular S10 engine harness from firewall to a/c controls. I'd rather not cut up the syclone harness for what I've got going on. Also looking for a regular S10 instrument bezel. Don't need the cluster...just the bezel. Again....would rather not cut up the Sy's bezel.

Thanks...Dave
 

LIL QIK

HELL YEA I GOT BOOST!
Re: Wiring Harness and Instrument Bezel

Ok...I'm just talking about the main part of the harness that's in the engine bay. At the fire wall connection it is two separate harness's. I need the main one that incorporates the engine stuff, wiper motor, air box, and blower motor connections. Basically I want one out of a regular S10 that I can strip the ECM wiring and stuff like that out of to take it to a bare minimum. That way when I throw my BS3 stuff in....my engine compartment isn't overloaded with extra wiring. I'd just rather not tear up a good Sy/Ty harness.

Thanks...Dave
 

BBW808

New member
Re: Wiring Harness and Instrument Bezel

I have the full harness, dash and cluster bezel from a 94 blazer. LMK if that'll work and if you're interested. Thanks
 
Top