would anyone like to give me a fixer Syclone

smoked you

New member
I have wanted a Syclone since I was in high school.My family could'nt afford anything like that.I've raced here and there but nothing like on a Syclone level.Can one of you please help me out with my request,my dream.If I had it to give I would do it in a heart beat,thats the type
of person I am.I know there are people like that out there in the world and here at this site.This is no joke and I am very for real.Who can help me ? my 6 year old is a fast and furious fan,and race cars in general.I want to give him that feeling,thrill,the energy of racing.I cant afford a Syclone at this time and probaly wont be able to for at least 5 to 10 years.I am married,have 5 children and work for local 12.I am on disability and have been off for almost 1 year.I am a heavy equipment opperator,and it will take a long time to catch up with all my bills.My wife needs things and my children needs things also.My priorities are as follows:
God first,my wife second,my children 3rd,and myself last.So in that order I will wait a long time before I could ever treat myself(its ok).I like looking at all your rides,they are awesome.My dream is to lift it with a 4 inch suspension lift.Make it the best of both worlds,I have never seen it before,I am a creator/inventor.So I will tell you more later and if you have any questions cool.See all you Syclones later,and I do dig Typhoons also.
Thank for your time and consideration,
Michael Spangler
 

Robert Lone

MUTANT
Re: would anyone like to give me a fixer Syclone

Welcome to the board.:tup:

I waited for 15 yrs and it took alot of luck (good and bad) to buy my Sy.

As far as someone giving a Sy away, I guess stranger things have happened.

Heck, Marlboro gave 50 of them away.....
 

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3
Re: would anyone like to give me a fixer Syclone

If you can't afford to buy one, you probably can't afford to fix one either.
 

Robert Lone

MUTANT
Re: would anyone like to give me a fixer Syclone

dgoodhue said:
If you can't afford to buy one, you probably can't afford to fix one either.
Very true. I stole mine for 3K and by the time I see it again, I'll have over 10 in it.:eyes:
 

Robert Lone

MUTANT
Re: would anyone like to give me a fixer Syclone

wshattuck said:
T,

when do you get to come home?

will
I've only got 96 days left but who's counting? :rotf:

Why? You wanna help me put it back together? :tup:
 

wshattuck

1BADGMC
Re: would anyone like to give me a fixer Syclone

yep!!! your in greenville right... i am not a mechanic but i can hold stuff!! (beer)

will

good to hear 96 days you are short timing it.
 

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3
Re: would anyone like to give me a fixer Syclone

T-56 said:
Very true. I stole mine for 3K and by the time I see it again, I'll have over 10 in it.:eyes:

I relatively stole one for $3200. I put a starter in it and it ran, I should sold it as is. $3000 later (and my labor) I had it run and driving 99% right, I really didn't have any major problems either (worse being motor mounts)
 

smoked you

New member
Re: would anyone like to give me a fixer Syclone

Right on guys,I had a fifty fifty chance,someone could have said yes.I will have to wait till I become a journey men before I can afford a Syclone.I am a heavy equipment opperator for Local 12,the union of operating engineers.I have to buy my wife a truck first because,I burnt hers to the ground or some how come up with a Hummer 1,either way my wife second and my children third(Suburban).Then I can start looking for a Syclone.
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: would anyone like to give me a fixer Syclone

dgoodhue said:
If you can't afford to buy one, you probably can't afford to fix one either.
+1

Trust me,you don't want a Syclone.It is a leech that will suck your wallet dry.
 

psmvchaser

Member
Re: would anyone like to give me a fixer Syclone

OK, I hate to rain on your party, but you sir, need to get your priorities straight. You put your wife in front of your children? Whats up with that? You will always be your childrens father, no matter what. Your wife on the other hand is an adult, capable of making many concious decisions that can effect the both of you and your family good and bad. She could leave tomorrow and never come back. The children depend on you for their existence.

Oh and good luck getting the Syclone in 5-10 years. And with the lift kit (is this guy for real?)
 
Last edited:

T-Bone

Active member
Re: would anyone like to give me a fixer Syclone

Jimmy said:
Trust me,you don't want a Syclone.It is a leech that will suck your wallet dry.

Not really. Mine has only required about $3 since January and that was for the gas to make two test drives with you :). I like the part where he asks for someone to donate him a Syclone. I think he'd have a better chance of extinguishing a volcano with a water pistol.
 

supersports10

New member
Re: would anyone like to give me a fixer Syclone

smoked you said:
Right on guys,I had a fifty fifty chance,someone could have said yes.I will have to wait till I become a journey men before I can afford a Syclone.I am a heavy equipment opperator for Local 12,the union of operating engineers.I have to buy my wife a truck first because,I burnt hers to the ground or some how come up with a Hummer 1,either way my wife second and my children third(Suburban).Then I can start looking for a Syclone.

AHHHHHH a fellow operating engineer.

what year apprentience are you??

i had to go through the app. and i loved it. i am now a journeyman, running backhoe, and i live my job.

what do you operate???

SS:tup:
 

QUICK STORM

B.A.M.F. BMW Tech
Re: would anyone like to give me a fixer Syclone

first off, like everyone said if you can't afford one , you won't be able to fix WHEN it breaks down. DO NOT lift it, it has been done (i think), our trucks drivetrains weren't meant to handle the load of 4 wheeling. were just trying to save you from a pitfall that WILL affect your whole family.
 
Top