WTB: Set of Blazer style 4WD rims

JayLo

Sir Boost-a-Lot
Something in steel or these:

JoeD_1988ChevyS10Blazer_RR.jpg


My Sy is bound for snow and I don't want to slide it into anything with the BFG g-Force snowshoes it currently wears.

Shoot me a PM with asking price if you have anything.

Thanks,
________
LittleWildOneLatina cam
 
Last edited:

Daron

Active member
Re: WTB: Set of Blazer style 4WD rims

Something in steel or these:

JoeD_1988ChevyS10Blazer_RR.jpg


My Sy is bound for snow and I don't want to slide it into anything with the BFG g-Force snowshoes it currently wears.

Shoot me a PM with asking price if you have anything.

Thanks,

I had 15 inch steelies and Blizzaks on my Sy for a couple of winters. Looked kinda business like and that damn thing would launch pretty hard with the soft snow tires. I didnt want people thinking my truck was just a normal S-15 with a body kit, thus the steel wheels...
 

BBW808

New member
Re: WTB: Set of Blazer style 4WD rims

I have a set of steelies with mint snow tires ready for your Sy. LMK if interested.
 

JayLo

Sir Boost-a-Lot
Re: WTB: Set of Blazer style 4WD rims

Thanks to all who took the time to respond to this thread. :tup:

With all honesty, I really would have liked to pay a little more and get some nicer looking Blazer aluminum rims but my wife's response made me reconsider. :banghead:

After a couple of fruitless months trying to find something locally, I found a set of 15x7 steelies tonight for $30. My problem now is, the offset is wrong for the front wheels (about 1" too far out).

Is there such a thing as a 15x7 steel wheel with the correct front offset for a SyTy? If so, is it 4x4 exclusive? Anyone have a pair of steelies with the right offset that you want to unload?

Thanks again for all who took the time to read and respond. I appreciate your offers and did not mean to give you the run around.

Regards,
JL
________
Pattaya appartments
 
Last edited:

Daron

Active member
Re: WTB: Set of Blazer style 4WD rims

I'm driving to Waco, TX next week. The UPS from there is $18.06 each. Would save you about $25.00 over the above. Let me know. Dave.

LMk if you head east from waco. Shreveport would be a pass thru if so...
 

JayLo

Sir Boost-a-Lot
Re: WTB: Set of Blazer style 4WD rims

The 4WD wheels have a deep off-set. It sounds like you have 2WD wheels. Syclones came with a steel 15X7 spare wheel that would be ideal for your use. I need mine, but maybe some guys would be willing to let theirs go, if they still have them.
Do you know if any of the other S10/S15 based trucks came with that same size spare wheel?

If so, I bet I can score a couple at the wrecking yard.
________
PETITEDELEIGHTXX
 
Last edited:
Top