Atco 2017

denny

Frank, why don’t you pick a date you are going and let’s see who will show up.
No big organization.
Frankinsy is down for a 3 hr drive.

autoaddictions

Re: Atco 2017

Frank, why don’t you pick a date you are going and let’s see who will show up.
No big organization.
Frankinsy is down for a 3 hr drive.

That event was not mine at cecil it was hosted by s10 addictions car club. We were extended an invitation.

However I am looking into the possibility of having a meet / rental were we can invite the some big guns and settle the score of who is the fastest SyTy in the Northeast. I understand there are some that would like to have a shot at me. Maybe end of season this could come together.

Last edited:

Aeroking

e.i.

I'd be interested. I can't keep up with the fast trucks, but it would be nice to have fun.

SY-1193

I'd be interested. I can't keep up with the fast trucks, but it would be nice to have fun.

I call BS. your right there brother. Thats every bit a low 10 sec truck!! Just needs a little push.

All the coin you have in that truck now...If it doesn't run 10.xx at least we are taking you to Christmas Automotive for a tune. They take doughnuts and fried chicken for a payment. :tup:

Aeroking

e.i.

All the coin you have in that truck now...If it doesn't run 10.xx at least we are taking you to Christmas Automotive for a tune. They take doughnuts and fried chicken for a payment. :tup:

I can throw the Summit catalog at it, just as easily as they do. It's a budget build, nothing fancy.

ViciousV6

400HP/550FTLB

I would be In since picking up my Syclone Later Today!!!

We know i can take good Pictures & Video's.

ViciousV6