Lookin for a Syclone $8000 +/- Range

Rob Pod

Donating Member
I sold my 93 Typhoon (2197) yesterday to get Flyin Ryans
Syclone but I was 2 days too late.. $H!T Happens..

$8000 for a great syclone.. For $8000 is has to be in GRATE SHAPE..

For $6000 Im lookin for something like what Flyin Ryan Had or 972..
A NICE DD with some decent upgrades is what Im after..

Im in Pa Jus South of Philadelphia...

For $6000 I would be ok with an ok PaintJob aslong as it SAFELY driveable..
Some Rust Is Also Ok.. Would love 20G, Chip, n Intake, Some Type of 3" Exhaust..
In a not perfect truck, would be just perfect for me.. Im not lookin for a project..
Lookin for something that needs paint n small thing here n there is fine with me..

I now have $8000 to get a Syclone..
Please keep in mind I will need to ship it..

For the right truck I will Spend about $8000 BUT
Thats with a Great Paint, Nice Mods, Turn Key..
Nice/Recent Paint, Recently ReBuilt Engines, Trans Work/Higher Stall, Upgraded Turbo,
Full 3" Exhaust, Moates n so on.. To Become My Show n Go GARAGE KEPT Syclone..


Not, lookin to buy a Stocker, with Oil Leaks, Stock Turbo, Stock Exhaust, N So On..

If I dont find something b4 the 5th I wont be lookin for a Syclone anymore.. So Dont Hold Off On Me..

Thanx,
Rob
 
Last edited:

Flyin Ryan

hated cuz he drives fords
Re: Lookin for a Syclone $6000 +/- Range

Re: Lookin for a Syclone $6000 +/- Range

Sorry man hope you find something you like
 

Rob Pod

Donating Member
Re: Lookin for a Syclone $6000 +/- Range

Re: Lookin for a Syclone $6000 +/- Range

$ is burning a hole in my pocket..

A Fake Syclone or 94+ Style Clone
would intrest me also.. Let Me Know..
 

leadfoot

Member
Re: Lookin for a Syclone $6000 +/- Range

Re: Lookin for a Syclone $6000 +/- Range

Rob,

Your interest in my truck is appreciated, but I am not ready to sell it.

If any SY/Ty's pop up locally -you will get notified.

Good luck with the search. :tup:
 

Rob Pod

Donating Member
Re: Lookin for a Syclone $6000 +/- Range

Re: Lookin for a Syclone $6000 +/- Range

Rob,

Your interest in my truck is appreciated, but I am not ready to sell it.

If any SY/Ty's pop up locally -you will get notified.

Good luck with the search. :tup:

Kewl Thanx

portland area has had one popping up

7500, salvage title http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3590871730.html

Salvage Title, ehhh.. Portland too far for me..
Thanx for the heads up.. Decent lookin truck..
 

qbnkiller

Conflaguration Specialist
Re: Lookin for a Syclone $6000 +/- Range

Re: Lookin for a Syclone $6000 +/- Range

Try getting ahold of HARMON....he might have something.
 

Rob Pod

Donating Member
Re: Lookin for a Syclone $6000 +/- Range

Re: Lookin for a Syclone $6000 +/- Range

I don't think that's Portland- California actually

My old truck... sat in my garage for years until I sold it a few months ago.

has Cali plates on it

Try getting ahold of HARMON....he might have something.

Kewl.
Thanx for the heads up
 
Last edited:

Rob Pod

Donating Member
Re: Lookin for a Syclone $6000 +/- Range

Re: Lookin for a Syclone $6000 +/- Range

I would be more then happy with a 10' to 25' PaintJob
aslong as it SAFELY driveable.. Some Rust Is Also Ok..

Would love 20G, Chip, n Intake, Some Type of 3" Exhaust..
In a not that perfect of a truck, would be just perfect for me..
 

Smkur50

SYTY Fleet owner
Re: Lookin for a Syclone $6000 +/- Range

Re: Lookin for a Syclone $6000 +/- Range

I would sell you Erues old Sy, but I think Im going to have too much fun tinkerin with it.
 

GMfannow

New member
Re: Lookin for a Syclone $6000 +/- Range

Re: Lookin for a Syclone $6000 +/- Range

My syclone 2368 well be for sale soon
 

Rob Pod

Donating Member
Re: Lookin for a Syclone $6000 +/- Range

Re: Lookin for a Syclone $6000 +/- Range

Lookin for A NICE DD with some decent upgrades is what Im after..

I would be more then happy with a 10' to 25' PaintJob aslong as it SAFELY driveable..
Some Rust Is Also Ok.. Would love 20G, Chip, n Intake, Some Type of 3" Exhaust..
In a not perfect truck, would be just perfect for me.. Im not lookin for a project..

Lookin for something that needs paint n small thing here n there is perfect for me..

Thanx,
Rob
 

V8 Sonoma GT

Mile High SyTy
I was saying portland has had one popping up, then a different truck was the one with the salvage title

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2
 
Top