My new garage..

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: My new garage..

JKsSyclone said:
Renz..You have mail.

I tried to host them at northeastsyty.com but it says "Your account hasnt been approved".

Nick just likes funny looking people...he was laughing at you, not with you. :lol:

you've been approved..
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: My new garage..

btw, your garage is bigger SQ ft wise, than the $300k house I just bought :(

god damn I need to move to the middle of nowhere. :oops:

*edit* I just re-read your orig post.. my house is 1300sq ft.. thank god. :cool:
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: My new garage..

smaug said:
btw, your garage is bigger SQ ft wise, than the $300k house I just bought :(

god damn I need to move to the middle of nowhere. :oops:

*edit* I just re-read your orig post.. my house is 1300sq ft.. thank god. :cool:

You want to really feel bad. Im not in the middle of nowhere. I live in a suburb of Nashville. Its a very nice part of town. Its sitting on 1.77 acres too. It cost me 62% of what you spent.:lol:

If it were across the street it wouldve cost ALOT more! Those houses are on the lake.
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: My new garage..

JKsSyclone said:
You want to really feel bad. Im not in the middle of nowhere. I live in a suburb of Nashville. Its a very nice part of town. Its sitting on 1.77 acres too. It cost me 62% of what you spent.:lol:

If it were across the street it wouldve cost ALOT more! Those houses are on the lake.

by middle of nowhere, I mean the mid-west.

:D
 

lurk

New member
Re: My new garage..

nice garage....btw..typar your gables and maybe throw some porkchops on'em ( unless you dont like the look).. its cheap and seals things up better
 

Jersey 91/93

NASTE Member
Re: My new garage..

smaug said:
I don't have exact numbers, but i know its about 1300 sq feet.. :tup:
Speaking of your house... when do I get to see it? If you've already got tools stashed there I have a project I could use your help with next week :lol:.
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: My new garage..

smaug....we dont live in the mid-west.....we live in the southeast....get it right.:lol:

lurk....unless youre talking about dinner...im not sure what porkchops are.:lol:
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: My new garage..

Update....I came home from work to some freshly poured aggregate concrete! :tup:

apron3.JPG


apron4.JPG


apron5.JPG


Once it dries it should match the driveway pretty close, well, after i seal the driveway. It looks like it hasnt been sealed in probably 10 years. :lol:
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: My new garage..

Jersey 91/93 said:
Speaking of your house... when do I get to see it? If you've already got tools stashed there I have a project I could use your help with next week :lol:.

lots of tools there, not many pertain to cars/trucks though..
your more than welcome to come by anytime, I'm just not technically in the house yet
 

Mad Mike

SYCOSIS
Re: My new garage..

smaug said:
btw, your garage is bigger SQ ft wise, than the $300k house I just bought :(

god damn I need to move to the middle of nowhere. :oops:

*edit* I just re-read your orig post.. my house is 1300sq ft.. thank god. :cool:

300K for a 1300 sq ft house? Damn, house prices really have risen. North Jersey Eric? What's your property taxes gonna cost you? My house is 1800 sq ft and seems to be too small for 4 people. I'm afraid to look at what a bigger house might cost.
 

lurk

New member
Re: My new garage..

JKsSyclone said:
lurk....unless youre talking about dinner...im not sure what porkchops are.:lol:

imperial_storageB.gif

gr07rkbd.gif


Heres some pics of some chops..or called returns or dutchmans.. notice the triangle piece at the end of the rake.
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: My new garage..

Mad Mike said:
300K for a 1300 sq ft house? Damn, house prices really have risen. North Jersey Eric? What's your property taxes gonna cost you? My house is 1800 sq ft and seems to be too small for 4 people. I'm afraid to look at what a bigger house might cost.

$5000 a year.. and anything larger than what I bought is $500k+ in my area..

my house needed some work.. smaller houses on the same street are selling for $380k currently :cool:
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: My new garage..

lurk said:
Heres some pics of some chops..or called returns or dutchmans.. notice the triangle piece at the end of the rake.

Ahhhh....i know exactly what youre talking about.
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: My new garage..

DOUBLEDSY said:
Hey, How 'bout Them Cardinals & Great Looking Play Pen. Ha... :)

Yep...The Cards are playing great. I really hope to get to a game this year. Its the last year for Busch Stadium.
Im not sure if its a play pen, maybe more of a dog house.:lol:
 

Mad Mike

SYCOSIS
Re: My new garage..

smaug said:
$5000 a year.. and anything larger than what I bought is $500k+ in my area..

my house needed some work.. smaller houses on the same street are selling for $380k currently :cool:

Yeah, That's what I pay and I live in South Jersey.
 
Top