My new garage..

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: My new garage..

WOW....I haven't updated this in a long time! :lol:

I finished the vinal siding last weekend and I finally took some new pics of the outside. It looks like a differant place...I know the neighbors have to be very happy! The last guy who owned the house started building the garage about 5 years ago. If he saw it today I bet he would be sick.

110505garage1.jpg


110505garage2.jpg


I think Nick likes his Dad's garage too. :tup:

110505nickbygarage.jpg
 

Timbo

SyTy Stalker
Re: My new garage..

Not a fan of the colour, but like that tailpipe of yours, the size makes up for it.
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: My new garage..

Im jealous..

my shed is acting as my second car garage at the moment.. the syclone is nice and warm inside.. while the typhoon is in the real garage.. pretty soon they will be swapped and I will begin work on the sy.. again.
 

VermontTy

Support Our Troops
Re: My new garage..

I paid my dues working in the dirt driveway for the last 5 years. I'm pretty pumped to have the new garage....still a work in progress, but better than using a creeper in gravel.

IMG_2572.sized.jpg
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: My new garage..

I picked the color because it was the closest thing I could find to the color of the siding on the house. Im not sure about the lift. I have posts for one in the floor but I think I would rather have a paint booth. I really dont think I need another toy right now...between the Sy, Ty, and my '63 Chevy I always have something to do.
 

tnsyty

Active member
Re: My new garage..

Excellent. I know where I will be parking the Ty when it needs to be rebuilt again!! No more pretty white floor in that place!
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: My new garage..

Andreas said:
Joe, you got my dream home!
I dream about a big garage and living upstairs of it :)

For now I'm happy that a Ty buddy that has a nice garage were I can spend time with the Ty and the tools :)

http://web.telia.com/~u22010243/html/TY2.jpg

Thanks Andreas! If I dont start spending a little more time in the house instead of working on the garage I may be living in the garage soon. :lol:
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: My new garage..

tnsyty said:
Excellent. I know where I will be parking the Ty when it needs to be rebuilt again!! No more pretty white floor in that place!

I charge rent.....and it isnt cheap. :lol:
 
Top