Nationals 12. Denver, CO

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Re: Nationals 12. Denver, CO

Quick update.

Now that Thanksgiving is over, planning is in full swing. We are trying our best to get dates pinned down asap. Got some "group events" to be looked at as well as some cruise routes to check out.

Stay tuned. Details are on the way.
 

Mile High Guy

New member
Re: Nationals 12. Denver, CO

Just wondering Who is in charge of this Sy Ty National event? and If it is going to be at Bandimere? I think I have some Info for whoever you are... Please PM me Thanks
 

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Re: Nationals 12. Denver, CO

Just wondering Who is in charge of this Sy Ty National event? and If it is going to be at Bandimere? I think I have some Info for whoever you are... Please PM me Thanks

I am "in charge" as it were. We are already scheduled at Bandimere for the event. Don't forget to check the website for the most current details. www.sytynats.com

Of course, if you have any super secret insider info, feel free to PM me anyway. :tup:
 

Ry368

one mile = 5280 feet
Re: Nationals 12. Denver, CO

speaking of go cart tracks . a new indoor one just opened at 1-25 and boulder turnpike in the old toyota dealership . supposed to be owned by al unser jr. or somebody of indy car fame . cant wait for nats 12 !!!
That place is so fun! I went there with my work peeps......those little suckers are a handful!


Hopefully we can get a group of guys over there for a few laps.:tup:


Ry
 

blacktyaffair

Donating Member
Re: Nationals 12. Denver, CO

I remember that dealership. Not far from where I lived and I drove by it everyday on the way to work. Sounds like it could be lots of fun.
 
Top