Nats: who's going from CA?

eviltwin

"junkyard syclone"
Anyone else? 80% sure I am. Took the time off and so did my brother. We should be leaving on Wednesday and driving straight through pulling both the sy and ty on a 40ft gooseneck.
 

92TyLA

New member
Re: Nats: who's going from CA?

I'm about an 80% sure im driving the Ty down there,

gotta make sure she's up for the drive first:tup:
 

asmo

Sy #2918
Re: Nats: who's going from CA?

Ima be there, but Im alot closer than u guys.
if your coming thew salt lake there are a few of us going, we could caravan.
 

QuinnSY

Donating Member
Re: Nats: who's going from CA?

I'm going and I had ecsy#2671, and scararrtru pm me about it so I'll direct them to this thread. I was kinda thinking of having a meet up point for the west coast guys in Vegas and have a nice sized group from there!
 

Don W.

Stab it and steer it
Re: Nats: who's going from CA?

First post here. Giving thought to coming. Prolly tow the Sy if I can borrow a trailer. Which I might be able to do. Being an old fart and not much of a late night party goer I wonder how well we'd fit in...:roll:

Haven't seen a schedule. Is it posted yet?
 

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Re: Nats: who's going from CA?

First post here. Giving thought to coming. Prolly tow the Sy if I can borrow a trailer. Which I might be able to do. Being an old fart and not much of a late night party goer I wonder how well we'd fit in...:roll:

Haven't seen a schedule. Is it posted yet?

Sorry Don, no schedule yet. Still working out the fine details. Hopefully end of this week we'll have it all pinned down.

Nats is a great, relaxed atmosphere. We'll spend time at the track, hanging out in the parking lot shooting the bull, cruising a little.... etc. If you don't feel like staying up late for parking lot shenanigans, it's still a great time. :tup:
 

92TyLA

New member
Re: Nats: who's going from CA?

Whooo Vegas!!!!!....
Any who...so anyone from Vegas goin, the idea of a caravan haunts me every nighy.
 

QuinnSY

Donating Member
Re: Nats: who's going from CA?

I have got 1 and a half months to get my truck running and tuned!!!
 

92TyLA

New member
Re: Nats: who's going from CA?

Better get to it Matt,
I need new tires, install my meth kit, install trans cooler, detail the crap out of it, put my gay door handle thingys on, remove abs, remove cruise control, and get my water temp gauge working, it needs a desperate wet color sanding and buff but I dont have the tools to do so here in vegas. Besides I suck at color sanding.
 

Black Knight

I Glow Therefore I am
Re: Nats: who's going from CA?

Better get to it Matt,
I need new tires, install my meth kit, install trans cooler, detail the crap out of it, put my gay door handle thingys on, remove abs, remove cruise control, and get my water temp gauge working, it needs a desperate wet color sanding and buff but I dont have the tools to do so here in vegas. Besides I suck at color sanding.

Wait, you're taking the cruise out before you make a 2,000 mile trip? :eek::shoot:
 

92TyLA

New member
Re: Nats: who's going from CA?

Wait, you're taking the cruise out before you make a 2,000 mile trip? :eek::shoot:

Yes sir, I never use it, never had in any car, I like to have full control all the time, even when I drove an excursion to guadalajara mex. And never took my foot off the gas.
 

eviltwin

"junkyard syclone"
Re: Nats: who's going from CA?

Just wanted to check in again to see who is going. We(me, cobra198, and my brother) are officially going now. Leaving Livermore at 3:30(if I can't get off work early) on Wednesday and driving straight threw for roughly 22hours until we get there. Cobra198 will be flying out of Denver Sunday and me and my brother will drive straight back! I'm sooooo excited!!!!
 

Black Knight

I Glow Therefore I am
Re: Nats: who's going from CA?

I put the request in for the vaca and have a running Sy (at the moment) so I guess I might as well go ;-)

I don't think I would drive straight through back though my Aunt lives in Utah and I might stop by for the day.

I took Tuesday to Monday off so whenever you want to leave is cool by me, I'll let you know if anything changes.

I need to get to together with you before we leave. Are both your trucks OBD1 or both OBD2 now?
 

eviltwin

"junkyard syclone"
Re: Nats: who's going from CA?

I put the request in for the vaca and have a running Sy (at the moment) so I guess I might as well go ;-)

I don't think I would drive straight through back though my Aunt lives in Utah and I might stop by for the day.

I took Tuesday to Monday off so whenever you want to leave is cool by me, I'll let you know if anything changes.

I need to get to together with you before we leave. Are both your trucks OBD1 or both OBD2 now?

Both mine are OBD2. What's up with your new one? Good to hear you have a running one :tup:
 

Black Knight

I Glow Therefore I am
Re: Nats: who's going from CA?

Both mine are OBD2. What's up with your new one? Good to hear you have a running one :tup:

I'm trying to get datamaster connected but it won't link up with the truck. I just got a new cord and am wondering if the cables bad. I need to hook up with someone still running OBD1.
 

eviltwin

"junkyard syclone"
Re: Nats: who's going from CA?

Have you talked to nello? I know he was tuning his truck. We should all get together. I'm tired of being the only Syty driving around.
 
Top