Northeast Caravan to Nats?

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: Northeast Caravan to Nats?

Baythan said:
You'll be in a Celica or whatever. People can eat and eventually catch up to you at some point. :rotf:

You'd be pissed if I was going...I have the bladder of an 80-year old woman. :squint:
how are people going to catch up to me? Ill be one of the quicker vehicles in the caravan and the one who can go the longest without stopping, more like I can stop for breakfast and ill catch up to them :lol:
 

autoaddictions

Active member
Re: Northeast Caravan to Nats?

Im trailering out my TY and leaving around noon!! Id like to meat up with some others along the way. Maybe wee should trade some phone numbers to see where everyones at.
My cell is 609 820 0979. Im towing out with a ford turbo deisel so gas stops wont need be every 150 miles. Ive been watching the weather forcast it looks shakey at best. Most likely be raining the hole way there. I hope it dont spoil our fun at the events.

Frank
 

92 Ty 1173

Active member
Re: Northeast Caravan to Nats?

autoaddictions said:
Im towing out with a ford turbo deisel

Frank


Man all those nice tows and you choose a Turd powerchoke to tow with. Oh man, hope it makes the trip. Just kidding wish I made the trip.
 
Top