Syclone#892
Member
Re: oil return line
I just want to add for anyone looking at this, be careful using ptfe hose close to the manifolds or headers as the teflon can melt and close off the inside of the hose and you can't see that unless you take the hose off because the outside will look normal. I have had that happen at work on paint hose and it took a little while to find out why no paint would come out
Good luck on the fix
I just want to add for anyone looking at this, be careful using ptfe hose close to the manifolds or headers as the teflon can melt and close off the inside of the hose and you can't see that unless you take the hose off because the outside will look normal. I have had that happen at work on paint hose and it took a little while to find out why no paint would come out
Good luck on the fix