Pics from NATS-post them here

eviltwin

"junkyard syclone"
Re: Pics from NATS-post them here

Any Canadian trucks? Who traveled the greatest distance to attend? Any shirts, blue JL TY'S left over?

Roy(black knight) drove his truck the farthest. Right around 1300miles. We towed both mine, just alittle farther.
 

tech9

ABS Expert
Re: Pics from NATS-post them here

Check out the new photos I put up. Some really good redrocks photos!

http://www.i25photos.com/Cars/2011-Syclone-Typhoon-Nationals/18394124_RT7qgd#1417837483_dL5Lqjg


Sneak Peak:

img0840dm.jpg

img0853j.jpg
 

Mile High Guy

New member
Re: Pics from NATS-post them here

It was great to meet everyone and put some faces to some Sy's and Ty's! Everyone made it a very enjoyable event to attend.. Thank you to everyone who helped make the event happen! ~R :)
 

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Re: Pics from NATS-post them here

I only got pictures Thursday and Friday, and not many good ones. :lol: Many thanks to Joe for making it up from Pueblo on Friday and Saturday!

DSC_0121.JPG


DSC_0124.JPG


DSC_0129.JPG


DSC_0133.JPG


DSC_0143.JPG


DSC_0150.JPG


DSC_0153.JPG


DSC_0166.JPG


DSC_0176.JPG


DSC_0177.JPG


DSC_0179.JPG


DSC_0182.JPG


DSC_0183.JPG


DSC_0185.JPG


DSC_0188.JPG


DSC_0190.JPG


DSC_0192.JPG


DSC_0196.JPG


DSC_0207.JPG


DSC_0215.JPG


DSC_0228.JPG


DSC_0233.JPG


DSC_0234.JPG
 

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Re: Pics from NATS-post them here

Who smuggled in the east coast beer? Illegal to transport alcohol across state lines, let alone several state lines. LOL

Who says it was transported by attendees? I hear UPS may have helped. :rotf:
 

SEL777

One of 101
Re: Pics from NATS-post them here

thanks for sharing all the pix. I'll see ya next year at Homecoming.
 

tech9

ABS Expert
Re: Pics from NATS-post them here

There was a lot of that beer on the east coast when I went to GS nationals, but I didn't even get to try it!
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: Pics from NATS-post them here

i pack my own beer to every event I go to, thats how Yuengling usually got there in previous years, lol
 

eviltwin

"junkyard syclone"
Re: Pics from NATS-post them here

wow eviltwin's turbo just refuses to spool. no wonder it went so slow

The only way i was able to get it to spool off the line up there was to hold my test button on my meth so it dump meth into my intake. With out doing that, I couldnt even get it to stall to 2000rpm at the line :tdown:

I will definatley be making a new video to redeem myself :tup:
 

MikeRenz

not stock
Re: Pics from NATS-post them here

maybe me wonder what Bully would be running at a more altitude friendly track.
 
Top