Possible Eastern PA gathering?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam92

Active member
About a month or 2 ago,other owners in the area(sorry,I forget who)wanted to do a PA gathering when it got cooler out.Well it's cooler out,and probably a good time before it starts to get too cold out.So anyone have any possible ideas?When,where,etc.?
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
sounds good to me. at E-town a bunch of us had discussions about 2 future meets, on in PA, either eastern or possibly mid-state if there was enough interest. the other being in NY, north of the city.
if someone wants to organize a meet for PA, say the end of October or the begining of Nov, im game. Just dont make it Nov 16th :)
Ill help out as much as i can, but being im not from PA, i can only do so much, my only suggestion is keep it away from Philly..... :)
 

adam92

Active member
I think we(whoever wanted to do it before)wanted to try to do it in PA,for the guys that can't make it to the typical NJ meets.We need other owners to chime in here.You know who you are :roll:.
 

BluTy

New member
Yep, I do believe we were discussing doing something, weren't we?? I am game for getting together sometime early-mid November. How about the weekend of Nov. 10 or 11th???

Sound good to you guys? Now we just have to figure out where. What do you guys think?

Later,
Andy
 

adam92

Active member
We should see who all will show,and find a place in the middle and meet there,unless someone has a big garage we could meet at. :lol:
I don't want to have this in my back yard,but to be honest,I don't want to put a ton of miles on my Ty,and I definately won't show if it rains,sorry I don't drive it in the rain :cry:.
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
well i really dont give a shit where it as. as long as i dont have any conflicting plans and my truck is mobile, ill be there. i dont care whos backyard its in (as long at its not in Philly), its been how long now and I cant recall meeting any of you PA guys.......so lets get this shit rolling. Nov 9th or 10th sounds ok with me, the 11th is a Monday just so ya know.

Any of you NJ people who wanna go, chime in. PA people, figure out where this thing is gonna go down. Keep in mind other places we have had meets, i.e. TGI Fridays, Hooters, people houses, ect ect. Parks also make cool meets, especially in the Fall season.

For all you no mileage, no rain SyTy driving pansy's, ya'll better be there! :D
 

BluTy

New member
Sorry, your right, Nov. 9 or 10th. A park is a good idea, but we won't be able to drink a few brews at a public place. Besides, it might be a little chilly to hang out outside. We can meet at my garage in Cochranville, but that is pretty far for you Jersey boys to go. Unless we have a possibility of pulling some folks in from Delaware and/or Maryland..... Another possibility is the Hooters in King of Prussia. They have a good sized parking lot for us to congregate.

I'm open to most suggestions if any of you PA folks have any constructive ideas to offer.

A.
 

adam92

Active member
Andy,
How big is this garage of yours?Either place sounds good to me,and the date is good also.I have a friend with a turbo sprint that might want to come,would that be cool? :roll:
So how does this stuff sound to any other interested parties?I can bring my datamaster also,if anyone needs to use it :D .
 

Double-A

Quitter
CLONE said:
Seems no one in eastern PA wants to do anything unless it's in their back yard.

Not even then. When we do something up here, nobody shows. The only way I can get anyone to a Mid-Atlantic gathering is to have it near Baltimore. I'm 3 hours from Baltimore, but in order to meet with other owners I have to set something up down there. (Or visit NJ when my schedule allows.) I'd be willing to have it at my place (an hour west of Philly) if more than me, Dad, and Adam would show.

I'm in for something, anything. Anybody up for Ocean City MD this weekend? Didn't think so... :-?

Aaron
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Aaron, that sounds good to me as well. Too bad you couldnt come up to the last months meet in NJ, we had i think 14 trucks, and 20-something owners walking around.

We really need to get PA organized, I only have 5 PA members in NASTE, and a few of them are Mid-Atlantic guys also :cough cough: :)

If were gonna do this, its gotta be done soon, and right, meaning first we need a place, then a date, then we start seeing who is gonna show up, and make changes accordingly. sound good?

let me know what I can help with over here.

peace all.
 
L

Lenbo13

Guest
I would be glad to show up if I don't have to work.
Englishtown was my first meet and I enjoyed it.
 

BluTy

New member
I'm into that idea Aaron. If you want to have it at your place that would be great. I would have it at my place, but I live in a townhouse and there is not enough room to park a bunch of vehicles. If we have some Delaware and Maryland members interested, I am still willing to have it at my garage, but I don't have some of the amenities (like a bathroom and heat). I DO have the most important amenity though, STOCKED BEER FRIDGE....... :D

If your willing to have it at your place Aaron, I'll bring the burgers and dogs (or chicken, whatever the group prefers). Maybe others can bring some side-dishes, paper plates, etc... Do you have a garage where we can hang out? I know its kind of late in the year for a "picnic" type of setting, but hell, we'll probably spend all afternoon in your garage, or outside comparing rides and talking shop.


Just some ideas, lets hear some input....

Andy
 

Raist103

Engine Killer, iPhone Killer, Lawnmower Killer
i am in what the hell else do i have to do now that i am not working
 

Phoon30

New member
Maybe we should think about having this some where that we could spend the night so we could have a little bit of :drinking: :drinking: fun.
 

adam92

Active member
So Aaron,are you serious about having it at your place?You have the driveway space for a few trucks.I'll bring whatever is needed,food wise.Anyone else up for this? :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top