Site Update - Registration

natsforever

New member
Re: Site Update - Registration

Tried to register again, got the same error. This time I wrote down the error.

Proxy encountered error:

Error receiving Data: Error receiving data from remote server. Possible causes include remote server error and transient network problems.

I'm using MS IE on XP Pro
 

sytyguy

Moderated User
Re: Site Update - Registration

natsforever said:
Tried to register again, got the same error. This time I wrote down the error.

Proxy encountered error:

Error receiving Data: Error receiving data from remote server. Possible causes include remote server error and transient network problems.

I'm using MS IE on XP Pro

Just did a test registration and it went thru flawlessly. If you want to, just shoot your info to the admin e-mail (sytyshindig@gmail.com) and I'll get you added to the database.



Click the image to see a screenshot of the registration page, so you know what info to include.

Thanks!

Hood
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: Site Update - Registration

We are sitting at 12 people registered....com'n everyone!
 

sytyguy

Moderated User
Re: Site Update - Registration

natsforever.....did you ever try to register again? Several people have successfully registered since you've had issues. If not, just shoot me your info and I'll get you added.
 
Top