Taylor wires VS. MSD wires

TYGUY1

Donating Member
Re: Taylor wires VS. MSD wires

Now that we are in 2016, are the "Ice" wires from Sport Machines the absolute best option for plug wires on a Sy with mild mods, no headers?
 

Aeroking

e.i.
Re: Taylor wires VS. MSD wires

I make my own wires. I've made Taylors that always OHMed out to 500-600 per foot. And I've settled on MSD 8.5 Superconductors which are around 50-60 per foot.

The MSD's are so much nicer. Their double crimp terminals are such a better design, and never pull off the wire. The boots hold up better to heat, and don't slide off like the Taylors.

I used to change the Taylors every year, and they were brittle and melted when I pulled them off. I've been on the same set of MSDs for almost 3 years, and I've only replaced one wire. Well worth the cost difference. :2cents:
 

Don W.

Stab it and steer it
Re: Taylor wires VS. MSD wires

This is an old thread. I got rid of the Taylor's and went with Maganacor's. Night and day difference, Sounds funny but I could tell the difference the moment I started it. Took a full 0.1 of my ET.

http://www.magnecor.com/
 
Top