The pig is.....well, a pig!!!

T-Bone

Active member
Re: The pig is.....well, a pig!!!

Jimmy said:
I don't wanna waste my time running the pig again


Just the response I expected from a Pansy in disguise. If I were you, I wouldn't want it on video either because then the truth would come out!! FYI, were my son not in your Ty, I would not have backed off on the third run to give you space to squeeze over in the fast lane to get around the law abiding citizen going 55 MPH ahead of you. HAHA.
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: The pig is.....well, a pig!!!

T-Bone said:
I am tempted to pull it out of the garage without plates and smoke him just to shut him up BUT he does need some time to gloat in his victory against the SRT/10. He's a good sport but I don't know if he will subject himself to the abuse he will receive should he ever line up next to the beast!
Oh I want to run the Syclone for sure. Win or lose it will be fun :syty:

T-Bone said:
Just the response I expected from a Pansy in disguise. If I were you, I wouldn't want it on video either because then the truth would come out!! FYI, were my son not in your Ty, I would not have backed off on the third run to give you space to squeeze over in the fast lane to get around the law abiding citizen going 55 MPH ahead of you. HAHA.
:haha: running from a roll is ghey. I'll run you again from a dead stop and give you the move if you wanna make a video.
 

T-Bone

Active member
Re: The pig is.....well, a pig!!!

Jimmy said:
Oh I want to run the Syclone for sure. Win or lose it will be fun :syty:


:haha: running from a roll is ghey. I'll run you again from a dead stop and give you the move if you wanna make a video.


You might as well say losing will be fun and leave the winning part out of your sentence. I could care less about the video but the forum members deserve a well rounded representation. Running from a roll is ghey.....well, maybe but it is the only chance I have in the SRT/10. You made me a stout believer even though I knew you'd jump me out of the hole. I sure thought I'd walk you down within 1/4 mile but it would require at least 3/4 to get by you IMO. So we on for Monday, weather permitting?
 

T-Bone

Active member
Re: The pig is.....well, a pig!!!

T-56 said:
Did you guys fight before you fell out?

Not gonna happen. I respect him more now than I ever did but I do get tickled at the way he takes a race compliment and restructures it into a Guiness Book of World Record scenario.
 

Robert Lone

MUTANT
Re: The pig is.....well, a pig!!!

T-Bone said:
Not gonna happen. I respect him more now than I ever did but I do get tickled at the way he takes a race compliment and restructures it into a Guiness Book of World Record scenario.


What about the Bonnieville challenge? You game?
 

wheels

Donating Member
Re: The pig is.....well, a pig!!!

Sorry guys, this is a fun thread and all, but I can't comprehend how you are street racing in traffic at 100+ mph with a kid in one of the trucks.
 

Robert Lone

MUTANT
Re: The pig is.....well, a pig!!!

wheels said:
Sorry guys, this is a fun thread and all, but I can't comprehend how you are street racing in traffic at 100+ mph with a kid in one of the trucks.


+1
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: The pig is.....well, a pig!!!

wheels said:
Sorry guys, this is a fun thread and all, but I can't comprehend how you are street racing in traffic at 100+ mph with a kid in one of the trucks.
We were in BFE racing on a road that has no connecting strrets.One way on,one way off.I do see where you are coming from though,that's why I got drunk before I did it.
 

2kwik4u

Resident slow guy
Re: The pig is.....well, a pig!!!

Jimmy said:
We were in BFE racing on a road that has no connecting strrets.One way on,one way off.I do see where you are coming from though,that's why I got drunk before I did it.

BWAAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Thats awesome!

Jimmy....When are you coming up here to drink some of the leftover beer from last years nationals thats still hanging out in Jeffs fridge?
 

wheels

Donating Member
Re: The pig is.....well, a pig!!!

Jimmy said:
We were in BFE racing on a road that has no connecting strrets.One way on,one way off.I do see where you are coming from though,that's why I got drunk before I did it.

rotf.gif


I cant lie, thats funny shit.
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: The pig is.....well, a pig!!!

Jimmy said:
We were in BFE racing on a road that has no connecting strrets.One way on,one way off.I do see where you are coming from though,that's why I got drunk before I did it.

:haha:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:
 

SY2932

Administrator
Re: The pig is.....well, a pig!!!

Jimmy said:
:haha: running from a roll is ghey. I'll run you again from a dead stop and give you the move if you wanna make a video.

287132075_l.jpg

You got that right :lol:.
 

T-Bone

Active member
Re: The pig is.....well, a pig!!!

Jimmy said:
I do see where you are coming from though,that's why I got drunk before I did it.


AHA!!! Now I understand why you think you were so far ahead of me when in reality......well never mind. Just sober up and come get your trash from the front of my garage (ie, icebag, cup with mixed drink and the royal crown bottle).
 

T-Bone

Active member
Re: The pig is.....well, a pig!!!

T-56 said:
What about the Bonnieville challenge? You game?

Nah, you're truck doesn't appear fast enough yet and you need to work your way up the ladder....you don't start at the top, you know. Mod it some more and get back with me, okay.
 

T-Bone

Active member
Re: The pig is.....well, a pig!!!

TurboJunk said:
they are for the right driver


If you ever make enough to even test drive one, I bet you'll change your opinion. They are very finicky off the line and I have attended Bill Scott Racing and Bob Bondurant Racing schools. I'm not the best there is but I have some seat time on and off the track.
 

TurboJunk

questionable
Re: The pig is.....well, a pig!!!

T-Bone said:
If you ever make enough to even test drive one, I bet you'll change your opinion. They are very finicky off the line and I have attended Bill Scott Racing and Bob Bondurant Racing schools. I'm not the best there is but I have some seat time on and off the track.
Ive watched a few of them at the track really nice looking sounding truck but wouldnt waste the little money i make on 1....i walked one in a barely modded ls1 camaro(customers car) ... but thanks anyway
 

T-Bone

Active member
Re: The pig is.....well, a pig!!!

TurboJunk said:
Ive watched a few of them at the track really nice looking sounding truck but wouldnt waste the little money i make on 1....i walked one in a barely modded ls1 camaro(customers car) ... but thanks anyway

Yeah, I agree with you that they sound nice. This one has a 3.5" aftermarket exhaust that sounds wicked at 4,000 rpm. To be honest, I am not too fond of how they look; just too big!! I have a 98 Camaro SS 6 speed with 20,000 original miles that was hit in the P/S front. Most of the stuff will be transferred into my 1968 C10 CST shortbed pick-up. I might S/C it but I am not 100% sure yet. At least I can run M/T drag radials on it. My brother thinks the SRT/10 will hang with the Sy and his modded 04 Cobra will dust it off. Based on Jimmy's performance, Ben is through on both counts. The ole 68 should be a sleeper when I am finished with the frame off resto and it is completely transformed and I think I'll smoke him with it too. He returns from Iraq this December so I have some prep time.
 
Top