When would you attend Denver Nationals?

When would you attend Denver Nationals?


  • Total voters
    66

wheels

Donating Member
Re: When would you attend Nationals?

Re: When would you attend Nationals?

Depends on the location. For example: Vegas in October :tup: Vegas in July:tdown:

I would still go any time, but I dont have kids, or work to worry about.
 

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3
Re: When would you attend Nationals?

Re: When would you attend Nationals?

Anytime before October 8, because that is when my free airline flight is expiring.
 

gstjohn

Sycloned S-10
Re: When would you attend Nationals?

Re: When would you attend Nationals?

Late summer would be nice, but if in Colorado then maybe mid summer that way everyone can experience the wonderful lack of power that we have in Colorado summers!
 

turbodig

Active member
Re: When would you attend Nationals?

Re: When would you attend Nationals?

I picked June, but that would imply late June so the kids would be done with school.

October would also be nice, I think, but would have to be early October as the weather in certain parts of the country can turn on a dime (ie, in the mountains) that time of the year.
 

2500avalanche

Well-known member
Re: When would you attend Nationals?

Re: When would you attend Nationals?

I would say maybe a holiday weekend in September...
BUt the summer is always good, so we can enjoy the weather, but it can be to hot...
I agree with it depending on the location
 

graham1524

Well-known member
Re: When would you attend Nationals?

Re: When would you attend Nationals?

Any big event during school is just impossible :tdown: I'd have to say june or july
 

fauXGT

Brick Pilot
Re: When would you attend Nationals?

Re: When would you attend Nationals?

It depends on where it is as to when to have it. Denver in July is OK. Hopefully a decision is made soon. I have to make out next years vacation in a few weeks( before the first of the year).
 

LIL QIK

HELL YEA I GOT BOOST!
Re: When would you attend Nationals?

Re: When would you attend Nationals?

I would think it would all depend on if you were trying to make it a family oriented event. Me personally....I would love it to include the family.
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: When would you attend Nationals?

Re: When would you attend Nationals?

June or July. When my kids are not in school.
 

sharkbait

New member
Re: When would you attend Nationals?

Re: When would you attend Nationals?

nats in KY July:tdown:
nats in KY Oct:tup:
 

sharkbait

New member
Re: When would you attend Nationals?

Re: When would you attend Nationals?

Nats are most definitely not in KY next year. ;)

oh, i thought it was going to stay in KY next year. not that im voting for KY, but it would be easier from the committee to plan since it was done already and i think everyone enjoyed. :2cents:
 

TYRODD

My ass. Look at it.
Re: When would you attend Nationals?

Re: When would you attend Nationals?

September is hands down the best month for CO. The weather is pleasant and is the most "predictable" at that time...
 

AUSyTyIN

Unbusted $#it box
Re: When would you attend Nationals?

Re: When would you attend Nationals?

September is hands down the best month for CO. The weather is pleasant and is the most "predictable" at that time...

-1 for that. We frequently have random snow storms in September. I'd say June or July, since it doesn't actually get that hot up here.
 

TYTILIDIE

METH HEAD
Re: When would you attend Nationals?

Re: When would you attend Nationals?

-1 for that. We frequently have random snow storms in September. I'd say June or July, since it doesn't actually get that hot up here.

June this year was 90+ for most of the month. July it rained all the time. I vote first two weeks of September. After that, it really is a toss up for weather.
 

JAY

Donating Member
Re: When would you attend Nationals?

Re: When would you attend Nationals?

Any updates on the date??
 

fauXGT

Brick Pilot
Re: When would you attend Nationals?

Re: When would you attend Nationals?

Have to turn in next years vacation request by tomorrow morning. I can guess when NAT's may be, but when the schedule comes out, the entire summer is pretty much full.

Any ideas?
 
Top