Kids Events!

turbodig

Active member
Re: Kids Events!

Uh O, I have a barbie jeep sitting around also.

15mph huh, now I gotta get 16mph.

It already goes about 5, I need it to do 20 or so. Good thing the Global Electric Car plant is in town.
The suspension on these things sucks, however.
 

MikeRenz

not stock
Re: Kids Events!

I'll be sure to bring free NATS decals for all powerwheels :tup:

They'll all get numbers and shields. :lol:
 

MikeRenz

not stock
Re: Kids Events!

btw....i'll say it now: There is only 1 racing class for powerwheels. It's anything goes, must be powered by electic though (no gas powered). Remember, it's your own kid that your risking, so keep them under 50mph. :lol:
 

vinnieTy

TY # 1889
Re: Kids Events!

maybe we should bet on the kids like horses? hmmm.....

AHHAHA i was going to ask you that. I am going to fix it and clean it up and add some decals. I dont care about font or anything like that. If you have something let me know. I already sent you a PM on another question about stickers. Let me know.
 

JSM

Active member
Re: Kids Events!

Damnit renz, I was thinking a twin turbo v8 would be cool to add to the barbie jeep. Code59 and all.

gotta rethink this now.
 

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks
Re: Kids Events!

Mikes doesnt go real fast , but with my ass in it , i can pop a wheelie like a mofo . i can ride it at least 10 feet .
 

JSM

Active member
Re: Kids Events!

So instead of a race we need to have a freestyle powerwheels competition. aka monster truck style?
 

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks
Re: Kids Events!

Maybe a wheelie race for the adults (Entire race you must pop a wheelie to move forward) after the kids go to sleep .

Well maybe your kids , cause i know my boy wont hit the hay if theres any kind action going on. We still havent found his off button yet .
 
Top