My new garage..

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: My new garage..

Today is a good day...i just pulled the Sy into the garage for the first time!:tup: Even though it pretty much a overpriced carport right now, it did give me a good feeling! :lol:
 
Re: My new garage..

smaug said:
DAMN!

to live the same in memphis, TN as I do now in elizabeth-newark, NJ.. I'd make almost $30k less that I am now.

Housing in e-n, NJ is 100% more than in Shreveport, LA :eek:
 

Junior1

NASTE Member
Re: My new garage..

Very nice Joe....

type in NYC for that cost of living calculator to get a good laugh. At least you got the WHOLE house in NJ for 300k. 325 will get you my CONDO with the same square footage. 800k will get you a nice 1 family over here but it will need to be updated.
I'm lookin into Florida. Boynton Beach, a new development, new construction, 7200 sq feet, 180' waterfront, 3 car garage in the 900's on a cul-de-sac. Can't go wrong with no neighbors :lol:
 
Re: My new garage..

Junior1 said:
Very nice Joe....

type in NYC for that cost of living calculator to get a good laugh. At least you got the WHOLE house in NJ for 300k. 325 will get you my CONDO with the same square footage. 800k will get you a nice 1 family over here but it will need to be updated.
I'm lookin into Florida. Boynton Beach, a new development, new construction, 7200 sq feet, 180' waterfront, 3 car garage in the 900's on a cul-de-sac. Can't go wrong with no neighbors
icon_lol.gif
I have relatives in Boynton that I visit every year. Be careful, that waterfront may be one of the many canals that run through Boynton. Looking at a holliday getaway piece of property in an elderly trailer park (must be 55 or older to buy). $48K for everything, small but perfect for 2-3 months of living when I need a break from good old StLouis. Yes, that's the property and the doublewide
Ok.gif
My home here was just shy of $200K 1/3 acre 2700sq ft but taxes are right up there at almost $5K/year.

BTW...looks good Joe. I have access to tickets for most of the remaining games at Busch Stadium. The invite is still open. On a further note... I managed to have an interactive conversation with Augie himself a short time back. I see him occasionally throughout the year living up the good life. Must be nice
icon_rolleyes.gif
 

Andreas

New member
Re: My new garage..

So when do you gone by one more SY and one more TY to fill up that HUGE garage ;)
Congrats man to the house and garage :)
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: My new garage..

Junior1 said:
Very nice Joe....

type in NYC for that cost of living calculator to get a good laugh. At least you got the WHOLE house in NJ for 300k. 325 will get you my CONDO with the same square footage. 800k will get you a nice 1 family over here but it will need to be updated.
I'm lookin into Florida. Boynton Beach, a new development, new construction, 7200 sq feet, 180' waterfront, 3 car garage in the 900's on a cul-de-sac. Can't go wrong with no neighbors :lol:

If i could find a job somewhere and and i didn't just buy a house, i definately would consider moving somewhere cheaper.. maybe in a year or two when i decide to sell the house.. :D
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: My new garage..

Jon....I still want to come out. I just havent had a chance with work and all of this house stuff. Ill be sad if i dont get to say goodbye to old Busch. I was in StL a few years ago when old man Busch died....You wouldve thought he was royalty!! They closed half of the city down! :lol:

Andreas....I already had that thought. Im not sure what my wife and my wallet will think about that idea. :lol:

Smaug....Come on down to Nashville! Its cheaper and hanging out with me and Jimmy is way cooled than hanging out with those NASTE guys. :lol:
 

Andreas

New member
Re: My new garage..

I understand..I have enought of just feeding ONE truck with money...damn money pit :) ...and I got no wife to fight with over whats importent to spend the money on.
I must get a well paid job, or stop doing other expensive hobbies.
 

tnsyty

Active member
Re: My new garage..

Joe, when is the party to celebrate? I am thinking cookout; beer, heater core, sparkplugs, 02 sensor, the list could go on!
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: My new garage..

tnsyty said:
Joe, when is the party to celebrate? I am thinking cookout; beer, heater core, sparkplugs, 02 sensor, the list could go on!
After i get doors, siding and electricity, we'll definitely have a MidTn-SyTy get together! :tup:

You guys are welcome to help hang siding when i start on that part. :lol:
 

J_SULLIVAN

A&P slave monkey
Re: My new garage..

:rotf: Thug life baby!

I'm telling ya man, the Titan player I hung out w/a couple of weekends ago is classy. Maybe "Pacman" can help you w/your garage when he gets that community service order? ;)
 

J_SULLIVAN

A&P slave monkey
Re: My new garage..

lookin good Pacman Keller :tup: I guess this is where your going to be spending most of your time when its done? :lol:
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: My new garage..

TyphoonB said:
are you putting lifts in there?

Maybe one lift. It has the posts for a lift but i would rather have a paint booth. Im not sure what im going to do yet.

J_SULLIVAN said:
lookin good Pacman Keller :tup: I guess this is where your going to be spending most of your time when its done? :lol:

Probably, thats why its going to have running water, a fridge and heat and air. If Christina gets mad at me i want a nice place to sleep.:lol:
 
Top