Western NATS 2011: location poll #2

Western NATS 2011: location poll #2


  • Total voters
    111
  • Poll closed .

eviltwin

"junkyard syclone"
Re: Western NATS 2011: location poll #2

Maybe there should be a poll asking which location people would be willing to go to. It might be nice incase there are 50 people who prefer Denver and 40 people who perfer Reno, but 70 people would go to Reno but only 60 people would go to Denver. This is just a thought though
 

JAY

Donating Member
Re: Western NATS 2011: location poll #2

I'm voting for Denver as it has the widest variety of things to do. What about a a cruise/photo shoot at Pikes Peak, Estes Park or one of the stadiums? I think the old Stapleton airport allows auto-x, Bandi has ok size parking lot but dont think they'd allow it. I agree on the flights to/from Denver are cheap. Variety of hotels in the area. What about a reuinion of the Ferrari vs Syclone scenario@Bandimeer? Really Denver would be no further than it was in KC especially for CA/western peeps. I think there are enough people in the Denver area, that if they were willing to help out, could make this Nats go down w/o a hitch. All of the locations mentioned are good ones but think this one may have alot more to do.
 

Lynn D. Brown

New member
Re: Western NATS 2011: location poll #2

Don't know if the voting is still going on, but all 3 would be OK for me, with a preference for Las Vegas.
 

killerrudy

New member
Re: Western NATS 2011: location poll #2

I voted for Vegas, but I would be willing to try for any of them. I would be partial to Denver maybe because it is "prettier" and would make for some great cruises. But then again.. Prob about 500 bucks in gas to tow the truck there. :-/ oh the cost of devotion.
 

Treymen

Donating Member
Re: Western NATS 2011: location poll #2

Reno. I could go see friends in Utah. 2 birds, 1 stone
 
Top