Western NATS 2011: location poll #2

Western NATS 2011: location poll #2


  • Total voters
    111
  • Poll closed .

MikeRenz

not stock
Re: Western NATS 2011: location poll #2

Holy crap that is a long way. The distance from MA is about what I drove to KC and BG Nats meets combined. (neither of which was a short trip)

thus why the westerners rarely show up at the eastern events :lol:
 

MikeRenz

not stock
Re: Western NATS 2011: location poll #2

What about the central events? ;)

it was still a hike...same goes for the FL guys attendance sucking at the Kansas NATS. Anyway, this is why we're trying to hop it around the country a little bit....so that everyone gets a chance to partake in the event with their truck (and so everyone can stop whining about it being so far all the time. :lol: )
 

dalwine250

Donating Member
Re: Western NATS 2011: location poll #2

mike , if you decide on denver let me know,i have an "in" at bandimere.might be able to get you a deal.
dave
 

Scalarrthu

New member
Re: Western NATS 2011: location poll #2

My obvious first choice is Vegas b/c I'm here already... But, if not Vegas my next choice (that I would actually bring the truck) would possibly be Reno, or better yet somewhere in socal. If we're going to hitting a track there's no reason why we shouldn't go somewhere close to sea level with good air to see some good times.
 

SY-1193

Active member
Re: Western NATS 2011: location poll #2

Vegas Baby!

...but I will go wherever it turns out to be.
 

Don W.

Stab it and steer it
Re: Western NATS 2011: location poll #2

Voted for Reno. Don't know about the "close" drag strip but Top Gun is not that far once yur at Reno. I would drive. Unless of course the darn thing is broke again. During Hot August Night's might be over kill. If you do that make your reservation now. Otherwise Denver over 'Vegas.
 

escofield

New member
Re: Western NATS 2011: location poll #2

Voted Denver, but Reno is a close second. Never been to Vegas, don't think I should ever go.
 
Re: Western NATS 2011: location poll #2

im going with reno

My ideas of a show that i was thinking of doing with customrestore.

Fri, Hang out at the hotel (pepper mill with closed off parking for us)
Sat, race at fallon top gun race way (closest decent track)
Sun, Cruise up to lake tahoe ( close by and a nice drive)
 

turbodig

Active member
Re: Western NATS 2011: location poll #2

My prefs:

Denver
Reno (close second)

Not terribly interested in Vegas. I don't think it's a particularly good venue for us.
 

eviltwin

"junkyard syclone"
Re: Western NATS 2011: location poll #2

I vote Reno. It's the closest drive for me and that's what I would be doing. I would still go to Vegas though. Denver is out of the question though
 

REVEREND HARMON

Party in a box!
Re: Western NATS 2011: location poll #2

I vote Denver!!!!!......... Ive seen all the episodes of reno 911.....i dont trust them peeps :D
 

Overkill

Member
Re: Western NATS 2011: location poll #2

Been to Vegas and wasn't impressed and I would definitely not take my kids there. Never been to Reno, but I heard its not as much of a slum as Vegas is. Denver is my pick because I am bias and live in Colorado.
 

ziembic

Donating Member
Re: Western NATS 2011: location poll #2

I vote reno. Like everyone else, I think Vegas is a zoo. Denver is out because I am fat and out of shape.
 

jpalmer

New member
Re: Western NATS 2011: location poll #2

I think i vote Reno, then Denver, then Vegas. Reno just makes sense to me.
 
Top